Hopefully the weather will be better overnight and tomorrow to allow us to play.
The organiser will update at the latest 8am if it is cancelled, the forecast is OK.
I will be on the road at this time, trying to avoid the Festival of Speed traffic chaos!
All players please attend unless I contact you before 8am.
Its an 830-8.45 meet time and the A27 could be jammed, hopefully see you all tomorrow.